Princess Leia: Rebel Spy REMASTERED

 

Two years ago, I made the Princess Leia: Rebel Spy series of images, and they ended up becoming my first really popular pieces. Unfortunately, I look back on them now and feel like I should delete them out of embarrassment at just how low-quality they are to my recent stuff (but hey, I was still relatively new at the photo-editing game at the time). Instead of just deleting them, I'm going to release new "remastered" versions of select images every now and then, beginning with Rebel Spy. This version is inspired by the covers of the 90s-era Star Wars Dark Horse comics (for no other reason other than that I like that aesthetic).


 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amy Pond: Cyberwoman

Invasion of The Yolkians: Hill Valley Drones

Peggy Carter: Hydra Queen Poster